Not working that much from home

Hmm yesterday my brave optimistic attitude from Wednesday shattered when I realised that my recovery would take longer than I thought at first. And that the pain was not gone yet at all, on the contrary. I had clearly underestimated the surgical incession and that was emotionally hard to take. Yesterday was a tough day!

I had to admit to myself (and my company) that I wouldn't be working from home yet. So today I went back to the doctor to get a sickleave note, which I had decleared unnessecary on Wednesday, after all. And I didn't fight the fatigue triggered by my medication anymore so I pretty much didn't leave the sofa at all today. But I feel more calm.

Comments

anno said…
Resting sounds wise. I hope you are feeling better today!
blah said…
HEY PRECIOUS GIRL, HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER NOW!!
Jen said…
I'm glad you're doing what you need to to feel better, and I hope by today (Sunday) things are easing a bit. Feel much, much better and sleep!

Popular Posts