Haiku Buckaroo V

Red juicy flesh bursts
I indulge the cherries fast
only pits remain.
________________________________

My shoulder is sore
so I can't lift anything
which comes in handy.

________________________________
Pain radiates down
from my neck to my elbow:
How to hold myself?

________________________________
I stare so confused
at the coffeemachine that
pours next to my cup

I'm not quite awake
yet placing my cup wrongly.
I need coffee now!

________________________________

instructions not is
IKEA this assembl'd
Haiku read an the


this is a nicely
assembl'd IKEA haiku
after some puzzling
______________________________

My feet are itchy
My legs are itchy as well
I hate mosquitos


Leslie at Mymommysplace is organising her twice a year haiku contest again so it was time for me to start counting syllables again. Are you interested to play as well: go here. The contest deadline is 11:59 p.m. EST, Wednesday August 12th. Of course you can just go and check the other contestants as well :)

Comments

Korie said…
That's a lot of variation. I like the Ikea ones!
Good luck in the contest. I'll be haiku-ing when we get back from Coo.
Jen said…
I liked the Ikea ones, too. I also especially liked the humor/twist in your second one!
Alex Elliot said…
I can so relate to the part about the coffee machine!
Brian Miller said…
i like cherries and coffee. smiles. fun play.
Leslie said…
I love these! The Ikea ones really made me giggle. I'm so glad you entered the contest!

Popular Posts