Made in Belgium: Ozark Henry

When I started this "Made in Belgium" series a year ago (yep 1 year next week!!) I immediately had Ozark Henry in mind. This talented songwriter/producer has always found a fan in me and I'm in good company as David Bowie is also an Ozark Henry fan :).   We saw a concert of him in The Hague several years ago.




Anyway I had heard that Piet Goddaer was working on a new album, so I figured it'd be cool if I could wait until that one was out and immediately include it in my post.  Geez, I had to be patient but now finally he has released Hvelreki last week, and it launched itself right to the number 1 in the album charts.  Clearly more people were waiting for his new work.


The new single "This one's for you" is so smooth yet very typical Ozark Henry.  It gets a lot of airplay and I catch myself humming along unconciously.  So....this one is for you my readers.



This one's for you - October 2010




Vespertine live - 2007



Intersexual - 2002



Sweet Instigator - 2001




word up - 2002




These Days - 2005

Comments

Brian Miller said…
very nice...

Popular Posts