Made in Belgium: The Blackbox Revelation

This week I'll reveal to you the Blackbox Revelation, a garagerock band that has grown over the last couple of years to a successful live rock act, featured on all major rock festivals in Belgium and The Netherlands.  They were just rewarded a MIA for best rock/alternative artists and best live act and they leave today for LA to start recording their 3rd album. Their first single "I think I like it" is played before and after each game of the Pittsburgh Pirates and their first album got already a review in The New York Times.

Not bad for 2 still very young Flemish boys. Way to go.  



Love Kicks - summer 2010




High on a wire - 2009




I think I like you - 2008



Do I know you - feb 2010

Comments

Brian Miller said…
most def...this is right up my alley

Popular Posts