Made in Belgium: Suarez

The Maes.Be Musicbox  booked a Suarez concert in the south of Belgium this fall. Knowing the top class groups they book in Flanders , I figured I needed to check them out and get to know them.

What a pleasant surprise, it sure is time we get to know them over here as well. At least I see they are booked in the AB concert hall over a week, but unfortunately I can't go there.  The group consists of a Belgian with Spanish/Italian roots from Mons & 3 mucisians from Madagascar. It creates a great mix of French pop/chanson with a contagious happy exotic touch. Ha, they won me over....how about you?

On s'en fout




Qu'est-ce que j'aime ca



L'indécideur


Comme t'es belle

Comments

Brian Miller said…
cant understand the words obviously but that first one has a fun light beat to it...

Popular Posts