Made in Belgium: Venus in Flames

It's been already quite a few years ago I belief that I saw Venus in Flames performing in the popular late night tv show De Laatste Show. I remember clearly that I liked it quite well and made a mental note to remember Venus in Flames.

I always remembered but in honesty I do not often come across. Despite 3 albums and tours through Belgium and the Netherlands, Venus in Flames is not a generally well-known group to the wide public. Yet I heard the group around singer-songwriter Jan De Campenaere last week again on the radio and once again it struck me as nice music. I don't understand why he doesn't get more airplay & bigger hits. Anyway, a bit of surfing learned me that he is recording a new album at the moment that will get released in 2012.


Land of Dreams




Dreamers




Right Here



Save me

Comments

Popular Posts