Made in Belgium: Sandrine

I don't like hyped talent shows that run in global formats like X-factor, Idol, ... and usually I am prejudiced against the winners as well. Well let's face it, in Belgium it seems guaranteed that the winner will be forgotten soon.

In 2004 there was a girl that for the few times that I watched Idol anyway, really impressed me. As Belgians always vote for the underdog, she was kicked out of the competition before the final and rested as 3rd place although clearly more talented than the finalists.  For that reason she managed to get a music contract anyway.

She brought out some pretty good music and I think she has the style & talent to be a star and carry it with some glamour. Unfortunately in the last years we don't hear from her anymore.


Comments

Popular Posts