Unbelievable scarlet

Remember my posts about our trouble with scarlet, who has unwantedly activated an ADSL subscription with my parents and they could not use their real subscription anymore?

Well after 72 days of being offline, my dad could finally connect again to his chosen provider Versatel. In the mean time the governments telecom mediator has let us know that Versatel wants to give us 2 months free internet.

But Scarlet refuses to give any compensation for all the trouble that we've gone througyh: since we applied for this subscription according to them (I refused it twice within the week I found out about this "mistake") and since they activated the ADSL (5 weeks after disconnecting my dad from Versatel, 6 weeks after our refusal for this subscription), they did nothing wrong....

Grrrrrrrr

Comments

Popular Posts