40th wedding anniversary of my parents









I really don't have the time to tell all about last Saturday and the big party we had, but just before I am off to bed I did want to share a little bit about it.

We had a really good party and it was fun to see all my relatives together again and also my parents best friends! I think my parents really enjoyed them being around and having such a big turnout.

Our surprise on which Griet and I have been working for so long (hence my silence on here most of the time) was still kept a surprise. We gave them a picture and story book about their lives. We had a lot of fun making it and learned a lot about our parents, but it was also tiring. Doing that on the most busiest time of my job wasn't the best combination, but hey, it can only get better now.

Comments

Popular Posts