Sleep

I slept 11 hours last night. It was fantastic. I so needed it, I am always tired lately.
And for once since long, we had no plans for the day. All our coming weekends are fully booked and yesterday was also a busy day with a very good dive in the Netherlands (mmm I saw so much lobster, sole, crabs, ...and other delicious food ) and a birthday celebration in my family in the evening.

I love all those fun activities and the company of friends and family. But I was so grateful today for not having to leave the house at all. I enjoyed going to the market, doing some laundry and then spending hours on a mattrass in the garden with a book. I really need more days like that. And now I'll be going to bed early again to make sure I don't start off the coming week tired again. Yes yes I am full of good intentions!

Comments

Popular Posts