Gorakhpur

Did you know that Gorakhpur is a major city in the state of Uttar Pradesh near the Nepal border? The city was home to Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim & Sikh saints and is named after the medieval saint Gorakshanath? Neither did I until I looked it up on wikipedia.

And hereby I want to wave virtually to my increasing number of visitors of Gorakhpur on my blog. Welcome, I hope you enjoy your visit here. Take a look around and leave a comment if you want. That counts obviously for all visitors.

And in the mean time I keep wondering if or how Google/Blogger in Uttar Pradesh got my blog stuck somewhere in a loop so that remarkably a lot of people over there clicking on "Next blog" end up on mine.

Comments

Brian Miller said…
ha. love it...crazy where people will find you...i hear thy are making t-shirts with your blog name there...no really...smiles.

Popular Posts