Getting a ride or maybe not

What she might have been thinking:

Well that's been a nice dinner. Brrr it's pretty cold outside. Hihi, I think I'm a bit tipsy and I die for a cigarette now. I'll quickly light one before I go to the car.
...
Oh they are leaving already? What the hell, can't they wait for a minute? Hey how rude, can't they see that I'm still standing here for a smoke?   WTF? Come on , I'm waving here with my  cigarette to them and they just back-up. Geeez, mr impatient!
...
Ok ok, fine, argh, I'll put it out.  Argh.
Oops, I almost tripped.  Ok , one minute, let me put this cigarette out on the pavement.  Oops, almost tripped again, bit hard.  Well now, it's out, geeeeeez, I'm coming already.

What I was thinking: 
Well that's been a nice dinner. Brrr it's pretty cold outside, let's go home quickly and crawl into my warm bed.
...
Hey, can't that woman walk out of the way , it's a bit dangerous to be strolling out here on the dark parking lot?   I almost didn't see her.  What is she making funny gestures to me anyway?  Come on, lady, step to the side so I can turn my car and drive off.
...
Great, great step in the way a bit more. Yes you can wave to me, I did see you with your glimming red cigarette point but I'd appreciate it if you'd let me pass. Are you too drunk to realise you are standing in my way?
...
Oh you must be kidding, what the hell is she doing now? Oh right, great, putting her cigarette out in front of my car. How smart, I can hardly see her, that's pretty dangerous.  Yeaaay, she's finally stepping aside so I can pass.
...


[door opens and quickly slams closed again]
oh gosh she almost stepped into our car. She clearly put out her cigarette in a rush for nothing :D

Comments

Brian Miller said…
haha what an episode...you know i almost got in a wrong car once and i was even sober....

Popular Posts