Returning with a filled suitcase

We did some transatlantic online shopping again:  Jan crossed the ocean with a wishlist of clothes for the children for the coming year and he went to shop in his favourite GAP flag store in San Francisco.

I got to see pictures of acquisitions online, refreshed some of my wishlist and ended up live in the store via Facetime half an hour before Jan had to rush to the airport :). Works perfect like this.

Upon his return home, we could dive into his suitcase and check out the treasure of new clothes for both boys. Ha, we are ready for growth and for cold now...so bring it on :). And I don't need to worry about shopping anymore, which I don't regret at all.





Jan also had managed to get a requested gift for Kabouter and one for me...Everbody was very happy with his return!! Thank you Jan.





Comments

Popular Posts