Count your blessings - April 2017




  • The first moments outdoors in T-shirt in the sun
  • Kabouter who is singing out the top of his lungs in the car
  • Beertje who is humming Bumba songs
  • Smooth traffic when we need to cross the country on the day that all vacation traffic returns from the coast (thank goodness for bad weather days at the end of a a long weekend).
  • Jan who sets the breakfast table and prepares the cookie and fruit boxes for the children the evening before he leaves abroad
  • Getting ill on a weekend Jan is home (pheww) / Both children getting chicken pox on long holiday weekends, solving the care issue automatically
  • A lunch at the Moselle river bank
  • A family confirmation party
  • A hare running over the fields
  • A few nights where Beertje wakes me up max twice (those have been rare this year)
  • Pancakes as breakfast
  • Chatting with a childhood friend
  • Friends and family that come to babysit to help us out
  • Planning vacation

This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be greatful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts