Count your blessings - July 2017
- A funny running sheep in the field next to the highway
- A management seminar in a beautiful setting of a historic Belgian castle
- Rocking your baby asleep in your arms again after being away for a couple of days
- Free gazpacho in the company fridge
- Listening to a city garden full of criquets just before bedtime through the open garden doors
- A good playground daycare service just behind the corner, filled with classmate children
- A daycare that only closes 6 days in summer
- Working from home in the Ardennes
- Renovations that progress and spaces that transform into new rooms
- A care center, a hospital and a pharmacy all on Sunday duty within walking distance from each other when you need all 3 of them
- Getting a new ergonomic chair in the office
- A squirrel racing across the road at a safe distance from my car and a little later a rabbit racing in the field next to the road.
- Sharing the room with a mosquito at night but waking up without bites
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link